Tuesday 1 March 2016

Baba Ramdev and patanjali

Baba Ramdev and his Patanjali Products are the most popular among the common man these days. Few of the question arise after trying the products and going little deep into his history. My predictions may be wrong but if I am right even up to 50%, does this mean that we Indians are total fools and trust any one blindfolded. I visited few of the organic stores in Delhi and NCR region as a fake customer. While shopping I tried to understand the mindset of people purchasing Patanjali products. To my utter surprise, most of the people buy Patanjali products saying "Ye Baba Ramdev ka hai to sahi hi hoga". Without any knowledge about the product and its quality, people are purchasing just because it is the product of Baba Ramdev. People residing in the middle of the city does not even know what Indian cow is but they find Patanjali Ghee total Pure. Just because Patanjali honey is cheaper by cost, people use this honey without even understanding what actually is the pure Honey. I felt really hopeless for my countrymen who always follow a blind path just because everyone else is following it.
What is the future of such a country where even the educated people behaves like "Padhe likhe gawar"
I used to admire Baba Ramdev and still loves him for his efforts taken to bring swadeshi in the limelight. And even he is appreciable in promoting Yoga worldwide. But Patanjali ...... seriously disappointed me. Read my article on Patanjali products http://hubpages.com/food/Baba-Ramdev-and-his-Patanjali-Products

No comments: