Monday 22 February 2016

Goal still far away.

Getting impatient with each day and goal is still far away
Am I alone or everyone is bearing this in some or the way,
I fall I Pray again I stand shouting inside few miles left
Don’t lose hope and move ahead to pass your destiny test,
The Bridge may be unstable full of barrier and obstacle
To pacify the anxious soul this is the path I find logical,
Take a deep breath and look across the other side
Your Loving Lord Standing with his arms open wide,
Time to conquer the difficulties and forget the pain
Gain strength with the charm of reaching the divine,
Magical smile making me realize his unseen presence
Holding my hand and filling energy with condolence,
My lord left me with no other choice else to win the race
Let me cross the bridge of worldly affairs to find my place.

http://hubpages.com/literature/Goal-still-Far-Away

No comments: