Wednesday 3 February 2016

Unfulfilled Desire

Walking through the garden bay
Trying to reach the missing soul
You told to me make my own way
Leaving the crowd for a shining goal

Chanting birds and blooming flowers
Filled my heart with hope for love
Soothing greens and moving hours
Insisting me to grab my dove

Divine figure on the cloud screen
Passion and love all I pray
Other side grass is always green
Reaching you still is far away

Tempting weather has no worth
You are not here to hold my hand
Must be a reason for my birth
Left alone to struggle in this land

Abiding your faith all I know
Desires hold to wait in grave
Staying quite will help me grow
That special feel makes me brave

Hope you will wait and stay
Let me finish my night and day
Will glow together like a ray
Happy ever after will be the pray

No comments: